- When we drink canned drinks, we usually can't open the lid and even break the handle ring or hurt our hands, it's annoying. Introducing Go-Go-drinks-buddy, a bar tool designed to help safely remove the top of almost any can with leaving no sharp edges. No more hurting and laborious, enhancing our drinking experience.
Create A Smooth Pour Drink
Locking mechanism securely locks cutting wheel in place to ensure a consistent cut and reduced strain on our hands. And removing the top of the can allows us to pour and enjoy the drink without interruption.
Fits Almost Any Can
Go-Go-drinks-buddy can be used on most 8-19 oz beverage cans, such as the canned energy drinks, iced coffee, soda/seltzer, and other canned drinks. Just enjoy your cold drink anytime and anywhere!
Enjoy A Full Drink Taste
Never afraid of the grip hook was snapped or even cut your fingers and mouth. Just own Go-Go-drinks-buddy and open cans with ease in seconds! Removing the entire top allows our nose to enjoy the full taste of the beverage just like a glass cup.
DIY Your Drinks As Your Flavor
By removing the entire top of the can, it allows us to add supplementary spices to our favorite canned drinks easier. Whether you like to mix it with soda pop or just add a little citrus in your drinks, it's all available. Also, you can take advantage of an empty can to arrange and plant flowers, or as a pen container, just get your imagination started!
Take it on the Go
Perfect size for almost any drinks can, so forget about the mug, and you can enjoy your favorite beverage at a party, at the beach or a barbeque. Simply snap the handle closed for safe storage and put it into your pocket to take it anywhere and enjoy your beverage anytime.
How to Use
- 1. Grab the top edge Or the bottom edge of the can; (Don't grab the center of the can in order to avoid overflowing. )
- 2. Pull out the opener handle and place it on the top of the can;
- 3. Press the handle go back, hold and rotate;
- 4. Done, enjoy your drinks now.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.